Middleton, WI 53562
Progressive, experienced, and talented Quality Assurance Tester with a broad range of skills who excels at being the ?Go To? person when tasks need to be completed within tight time frames. Willing to put in the extra effort during crunch periods when additional hours may be required. A keen eye for detail that has been honed by AAA game titles such as Call of Duty. Works well in a team environment and willing to take on less glamorous roles to support the overall program to ensure everything goes smoothly. Brings a passion for gaming, to learn, and expand skills within the industry.TOOLS:
MS Excel, MS Word, JIRA, Bugzilla, DevTest, DevTrack, Unreal, 3Ds Max, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Quixel Suite, Windows, Mac, Linux SKILLS:
Project Management, Test Planning, 3D Modeling, 2D Texturing, Light Maps, Set Dressing, Poly Reduction
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCERAVEN SOFTWARE, MADISON, WI 2010-2017
Senior TesterPublished Games:
Call of Duty: Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Black Ops 3, CoD: Modern Warfare 3, CoD Ghosts, CoD: Modern Warfare Remastered, CoD: Infinite Warfare, CoD Online, CoD Ghosts, CoD Advanced Warfare
RAVEN SOFTWARE, MADISON, WI 2008-2010
- Managed a team of 8-12 testers on a daily basis.
- Completed daily reports on the stability of the game.
- Worked directly with developers to understand the needs and requests that are needed from the QA department.
- Conducted job interviews for new QA applicants for employment at Raven Software.
- Trained new QA testers on how and what to test in AAA game development. (Several not having previous QA, gaming, or industry experience)
- Oversaw new bugs entered into the database by junior QA staff to ensure the quality of the bugs written is easy to understand by developers and that all required information is present. (Description, Platform, Screenshots, reproduction steps, crash logs, etc)
- Created Test Plans to ensure that what needed to be tested was completed and was easily readable by production/management staff.
- Planned for future projects to understand the needs in staffing and hardware requirements.
- Used bug tracking software to enter bugs into the database as well as track team member?s performance.
- Worked with individuals to improve not only their bug count but also to improve their general testing procedures, when needed.
Associate ArtistPublished Games:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Singularity
- Worked as a set dresser, light mapping specialist, modeler, and texture painter artist for X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Singularity.
- Optimized and created new assets to use within Wolverine/Singularity.
- Polished and optimized multiple assets in a short time frame to improve performance and ensure that the game runs smoothly.
- Developed modular models/assets that can be repeated throughout the level/game to reduce overhead memory draws.
- Developed a moveable track bi-component section that allowed multiple character interaction movement across overall track piece in 1 hour to be a critical environmental meeting deadline for X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
- Transformed existing X-Men Origins: Wolverine models into a destructive mode, allowing multiple player options. Added all the key components required for full adaptation, including creating appropriate UV coordinates and destroyed pieces.
- Optimized assets and collision for Singularity multiplayer to enrich the environment and game play value.
RAVEN SOFTWARE, MADISON, WI 2008-2008 Artist Internship
- Learned development workflow and built basic models for X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
- Optimized pre-existing assets to better achieve gaming performance.
Associates, Madison Area Technical College, Madison, WI, Animation, 2008
Raven Software Seminars - 2008/9
Available upon request.